Transform a Home
LP® SmartSide® trim and siding upgrade a home’s curb appeal with deep wood grain texture, and improve its resistance to hail and impact damage. LP SmartSide products are an investment with lasting value, backed by an industry-leading 5/50-year limited warranty. Give your customers peace of mind that they have beautiful, high-quality products installed on their home.
Treated with LP’s Exclusive SmartGuard® Process
LP’s proprietary SmartGuard® manufacturing process is designed to create highly durable engineered wood products. Every strand of wood that goes into LP SmartSide trim and siding is treated with an advanced formula of adhesive resins, water-resistant waxes and zinc borate, after which a water-resistant, resin-saturated overlay is bonded to the product. The result: four components of protection against water damage, termites and fungal decay. Only from SmartGuard.
The Benefits of LP® SmartSide® Trim and Siding
LP SmartSide products are a superb choice to upgrade a home’s beauty and curb appeal. No other trim and siding product can give you the versatility you need to create the look you want.
- Rich cedar grain texture or smooth finish
- Fewer seams
- Unmatched consistency for lasting beauty
LP SmartSide trim and siding is treated to the core with LP’s proprietary SmartGuard® process, making it one of the most durable siding solutions available on the market today.
- Resists hail and impact damage better than fiber cement and vinyl siding
- Stands up to harsh weather in any climate
- Resists damage from termites and fungal decay
LP SmartSide products are engineered to offer the workability of wood, minus the downsides. Many crews prefer the lighter weight and easier installation of engineered wood.
- Works and cuts like traditional wood
- Weighs less, easier to carry, less breakage
- Longer lengths, fewer seams, less waste
- Faster installation
LP SmartSide trim and siding offer lasting value thanks to its outstanding durability and industry-leading warranty. Exceptional workability also means LP SmartSide products may be cheaper to install than other siding products.
- 5/50 Year Limited Warranty: 5-year, 100% labor and replacement feature and 50-year limited warranty on the substrate
- Affordability, durability and easier maintenance requirements
Discover the many beautiful styles you can achieve during a home remodel when you install LP SmartSide trim and siding. Check out our visualizer, get inspired by creative siding ideas and explore siding styles here.
For more information on the benefits of choosing LP SmartSide products for your next remodeling project, check out our resources for Remodelers.