LP® ArmorStrand® Substrate for Textured Finishes
The Strength Behind The Look Of StuccoLP ArmorStrand Substrate helps provide faster installation times when finishing a home exterior with textured finishes. You’ll get crisper, cleaner lines backed with the toughness to resist harsh weather.
Features & Benefits
- Proven substrate solution used for more than eight years
- Treated with the LP SmartGuard process to resist fungal decay and termites
- Provides exceptional resistance to moisture damage
- APA® approved for single-wall construction over code-approved water-resistive barrier
- Comes pre-primed and ready for the application of approved textured finishes
- LP ArmorStrand 5-/50-Year Limited Warranty*
LP® ArmorStrand® Substrate for Textured Finishes – Easy Installation
- Install LP ArmorStrand Substrate over code-approved water-resistive barrier direct to wood or steel studs
- Create a flexible seal at the joints between installed LP ArmorStrand Substrate pieces
- Ready for application of approved textured primers and finishes
The Combo Built For Success
Dryvit TAFS® 3 built on LP® for LP ArmorStrand® Substrate gives residential projects the premium look of stucco in a fraction of the time. Compared to three-coat stucco, it’s a combination that offers crisper, cleaner lines and is more impact resistant. Get the flexibility to achieve a variety of textured looks to compliment any home with Dryvit TAFS 3 built on LP ArmorStrand Substrate.
Dryvit and TAFS are trademarks of Dryvit Systems, Inc.